With 2,500 AOG events and 65,000 hours in 2014,
Lone Star AOG has proven to be the "Easy Button" when your aircraft needs help anywhere in the world.
* Our response time in
North America is unmatched.
* Our quality is unparalleled with a .06%
* Our costs are, on average, 38% lower than the manufacturer's
* We only order parts when we KNOW what is wrong; unlike
many shops who will blow your parts budget with speculation.
If you're in a pinch and need help ASAP, ask for a Quick Turn:
- 900 statute miles
in 6 hours nonstop makes remote AOG problems disappear!
- Overnight solution; closed FBO's and locked gates don't
stop rampside arriving technicians and tools!
- Very cost effective compared to technicians driving long distances!
- We'll take parts with
us or pick them up along the way; no waiting on Fedex for those hard to ship parts.
^ Website hits since Sept. 17, 2008